Friday, August 11, 2006

Lazy Day

For lunch today I got one of my homemade veggie burger patties out of the freezer and made myself up a nice burger. I made these patties a couple of weeks ago for a little dinner party. The recipe is from "The Real Food Daily Cookbook". They were pretty darn good, but also a lot of work, so I don't think I'll make them again (especially given how easy it is to just go buy a nice box of veggie burgers). Also, recipe said "Makes 6 patties" and I made THIRTEEN generously-sized patties!!! That's a big difference! Anyhow, I've got some in the freezer to last me a while... gave some to my mom too.

For dinner, I was feeling tired so we went out to Parwana for Afghani food. Yum yum. I had the spinach dish, which is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they really make my day! Thanks for reading my blog! I'm sorry I had to turn on word verification and comment moderation - I was getting so many spam comments!