Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Heart My Salad Spork



As you may recall, two nights a week, we have Giant Salad for dinner. A while back, Mr. Vegan Eats and Treats discovered that eating his salad was easier if he used one of my little serving utensils instead of a regular fork. I thought he was silly and continued eating my salad with my puny fork. Then, one day, tragedy struck, and one of the prongs broke off of his one-and-only salad spork. So, I spent many days and hours driving around town to various thrift store and found a couple suitable replacements - a perfect Christmas present for the man who has everything. 


Well, the long and short of it is that I fell in love with the Salad Spork too. It really IS the perfect instrument for eating salad. You can stab the lettucey bits and scoop up the veggie bits. It's awesome, and highly recommended. Now, I just need to go out and hunt down another salad spork or two. 

1 comment:

  1. one thing is for sure. i gotta get my hands on a spork asap. os- i want that salad in my belly.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they really make my day! Thanks for reading my blog! I'm sorry I had to turn on word verification and comment moderation - I was getting so many spam comments!