Friday, December 02, 2011

Mr. Vegan Eats & Treats Make Me Breakfast

A couple of weeks ago, it was our anniversary, so we started the day off right! Truth be told, Mr. Vegan Eats and Treats had recently lost a bet with me and I told him that if he lost he had to learn how to make me vegan french toast (my favorite!). So, mwhahahaha, I redeemed my French Toast on Anniversary Morning.

You can see that this is not the natural habitat for Mr. VE&T. hee hee.

Here he is, soaking the breads in the bowl. Even though I offered to help, he insisted on doing the whole thing by himself. And guess what? It was awesome! I didn't take a picture of the final product, I was too busy snarfing it up. But now that Mr. VE&T knows how to make me French Toast, and *I Know that He Knows*... I hope I won't have to wait another 12 years!

6 comments:

  1. You know who :)8:47 AM

    This is adorable! Go Musty! The man of many talents. And Happy Anniversary sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, well-played Musty. Or should I say Amey. :)

    Jay needs to step it up and make me some French toast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet that he is making your favorite. I can't get anyone to do anything even if I win a bet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! He's reading the recipe with such concern :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janell11:19 AM

    Love this post! Just like my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha... I love his look of concentration in the first picture! He is going to defeat that french toast recipe!

    Happy anniversary again to you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they really make my day! Thanks for reading my blog! I'm sorry I had to turn on word verification and comment moderation - I was getting so many spam comments!