Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mr VE&T Eats Again!


The Official Week of Mr. Vegan Eats & Treats continues… though last night's dinner wasn't all that thrilling. Tuesdays are one of our Giant Salad nights, and Mr. VE&T just wanted the usual! I made it a little special with some sunflower sprouts and kalamata olives and lots of radishes and red onions (just the way he likes it)… But it was mostly just a big, delicious salad. We both love salad night, and plus, we have some more extravagant meals coming up for his Birthday and Birthday Weekend - so it's good to stick to some plain, healthy eating! 

1 comment:

  1. It looks amazing, now I have a huge craving for salad =D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they really make my day! Thanks for reading my blog! I'm sorry I had to turn on word verification and comment moderation - I was getting so many spam comments!